Tuesday, October 1, 2013

WELCOME OCTOBER......

What better way to start off a new month with the picture of a new bride....Nicci Pannier Travinger.......She has a birthday tomorrow and will be off to a wonderful place for her honeymoon next week......I hope she is enjoying this wonderful period in her life.......because life is life, their will be a few dark clouds now and then in the years to come.
"Just as love blinds us to imperfections in others, it magnifies those we see in ourselves.  But if this is true, then the opposite must also be the case.  We can take comfort in the fact that our faults will be invisible to those who love us.  The success or failure of any relationship depends not just on how we feel about each other, but on how we make each other feel about ourselves."
Yesterday my darling number four grandson, Brayden, called me and wanted to take me to lunch!  He was in town from Vernal for a doctors appointment and said he just didn't get to see me much.  He melts my heart....God didn't give me any sons but he made up for it with six wonderful grandsons......that all love me.  Beautiful 81 degree day here, but the government SHUT DOWN today.....and OBAMA CARE goes into effect....both very bad in my opinion.  The country is falling apart!!!!

No comments: