Friday, October 25, 2013

Chapter #7....round the world.....

Bora Bora.......These were always magic words of a far away paradise that most people can only read about but not see.  The beautiful scenery, blue water, bright flowers, warm winds and oh yes those fun little bungalows over the water with their glass bottoms are just in pictures for most.  These are pictures my granddaughter just published from her honeymoon last week.  I spent a day in Bora Bora once when I was on a cruise and I personally got to see these places.  It was a fast paced day of tours of the pearl factories, the town  square with it's fun market with beautiful pearl and shell jewelry. I also remember an interesting lunch with their local music accompaniment. I say to all my family and friends......put Bora Bora on your bucket list!

 Wonderful scenes like this and if you are a water person......you can get in touch with their sea creatures around every turn.
Nicci Pannier/Trovinger on honeymoon in Bora Bora in October 2013..........

No comments: