Wednesday, October 30, 2013

TOMORROW IS BIG DAY.....

Woke up to rain and a cloudy day.......but I woke up so I guess that is a plus!  Been listening to the bad news of the coming of Obama care.....Sebelius testifying......lies, lies, lies! An email I received just stated any one over 76 will not be treated for cancer!  Hello......I am 81 with a family history of cancer......should I just write farewell notes to all my family and friends now......just in case?  It seems to me they just want old people ......those over 76.......to roll over and die!
Tomorrow is an exciting day for all the kids....HALLOWEEN!  I hadn't really planned to " trick or treat" but a list just came to my attention that made me wonder if it was a good idea.  Important reasons Senior Citizens should not go 'trick or treating.'......... #1. They keep knocking on their own door.......#2. They take out their false to change their appearance........#3.  Ask for soft high fiber candy only.......#4.  When someone drops a candy bar in our bag, we lose our balance and fall over.....#5. When the door opens we yell "trick or......."and can't remember the rest.  #5.  By the end of the night, we have a bag full of restraining orders. #6.  Choose carefully a costume doesn't dislodge your hair piece  #7. You find your the only Power Ranger in the neighborhood with a walker!......#8. People tell you, you have a great mask AND your not wearing one. #9.  Big reason .......seniors have to keep going home to pee!.....Hey, we're just human.
                    "I am done with great things and big plans, great institutions and big success.  I am for those tiny, invisible loving human forces that work from individual, creeping through the crannies of the world like so many rootlets, or like the capillary oozing of water, which, if given time, will rend the hardest monuments of pride." (William James)

No comments: