Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Yea, to Retail Therapy.......

Lettuce wraps.......one of my favorites at the Pei Wei.  Pam and I stopped off for lunch after dropping Bree off at the groomers with a few hours to spare we headed to the outlets at Thanksgiving Point.  Our original plan was the outlets at Park City, but they were having a snow storm up there.  Neither Pam nor I had been to this relative new outlets and had a great time shopping. I voted my favorite to be the Ralph Lauren's Polo store..........Pam had better luck than I did, but I did a little shopping.  Earlier Kar came by with a neat vest for tending her children over the weekend....she doesn't know they really tend me!
UNDER THE INFLUENCE........We are all under the influence of someone.  When we are young it is usually our parents.  As teens it is often our peers and teachers, as well as the fashion trends of celebrities we favor.....I was always in love with some "movie star"...As adults, things get a bit more complicated.....our lives intersect with those of many others, both personally and virtually....here is where we decide which ones we want to follow.  Be aware of the influence others have in our life.  Hang out with those who give you a hand up, instead of pulling you down.
.

No comments: