Tuesday, October 15, 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARREN.....

h
Happy Birthday Darren......my second son-in-law turns 47 today.  He had a busy day as usual and would celebrate in Lake Powell this weekend.....if the government doesn't close it again! 
Wasted today.....Coffee with Patty and Ruth, at Ruth's home till 2:30, then tonight is bridge at Bev's across the street. 
My cute granddaughter Annie,  came by for a visit and I got a letter from Alex, in Brazil on a mission.......such a treat! Grandchildren are so interesting and each one of my nine are completely different. Annie wants me to make her a quilt for Christmas, and wants to go with me to pick out the material......which is even more fun. I would never have dreamed she would want a quilt......over clothes. Life is good.......

No comments: