Wednesday, October 2, 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICCI.......

Happy Birthday my sweet Nicci......you were the cutest baby......and still are my darling.  It was such a fun wedding and today is your birthday and in a week you leave for a fabulous honey moon!!!!.ENJOY this great adventure in your life.......I am so happy you inherited my gypsy blood.
      What will we see in the next five to ten years? .......(and I am less sure of those next five to ten than I was of "forever")....It is my knowledge that even in the face of the sweeping away of all that I assumed to be permanent, even when the universe made it quite clear to me that I was mistaken in my certainties, in my definitions, I did not break.  The shattering of my sureties did not shatter me.  Stability comes form inside.....not outside.
     Shrug off the restraints that you have allowed others to place upon you.  You are limitless.  There is nothing you cannot achieve.  There is no sadness in life that cannot be reversed.  As I look back on my family and especially my three little sisters.....I witness with pride their will to overcome so many devastating things and continue on in life......as I have tried to do and set an example for my children and grandchildren.  "THINGS HAPPEN FOR A REASON.......JUST BELIEVE". Just to be loved by your family is such a blessing!!!!.

No comments: