Wednesday, October 9, 2013

WHERE IN THE WORLD???

Well the secret is out!  Nicci and Bill left for Bora Bora last night on their honeymoon........she didn't know where she was going until they hit LA.  He is a good secret keeper.  I loved Bora Bora and wear a necklace of a ivory fishhook with a big black pearl on it I got when I was there.  The black pearls are out of this world.......and so is the scenery.....the people and the ambiance. One of my favorite places......above Hawaii for me.  To me the Final exam is....."we tend to measure lives and love the same way----by how long they last.  For most us, the longer the better.  But a short life can make a big impact just as a short-lived romance can leave a lasting impression.  In the end, it's not the time we spend but how we spend the time that truly tells our story." I think one good GRAVITY"example of this is my sweet mother......she gave and did......was loved......and influenced more people in her 58 years, than I have in my 81 years.....but I will keep trying.
Off to see "GRAVITY" this morning, will let you know what I think tomorrow.

No comments: