Saturday, October 19, 2013

Chapter 3 - around the world......

 A wonderful sight no matter how many time you are privileged to view it and visit it......The Leaning Tower of Pizza.......My first visit was with the twins when they were young.  We were visiting Italy and staying in Rome.  We took a bus tour out of Rome......they only had three seats available so Don did not go with us.  Later I went with my sister and family group on our European tour..  The first time we got to go into the church free, but they started charging and I did not go back into it the next time.  Very large, beautiful and a thrill to see no matter how often.  I never did climb to the top, but the first time many people on the tour did.....now I am not sure if they feel it is safe enough to do it today. I love Italy and the history is never ending!!

No comments: