Sunday, October 27, 2013

GOOD AND BAD......

This seems like yesterday when this cute little one was the youngest of my 9 grandchildren. Scott Calvin Cook........ he.just turned 12.   I spent the weekend babysitting Scott and Annie while the Cooks slipped off to LA for a break.  Karrie thinks I am baby sitting her kids, BUT,,,,,really they are taking care of Grammie.  Friday a little friend came home with Scott from school till that night.  We had Pizza and root beer floats!  Andrea was busy cheering, taking ATC tests and getting ready for the big school dance so didn't see much of her.  Scott and I hit the Panda Express on Saturday and checked out a movie......then Sunday......off to church.  Scott and I went to church......Sad, my last Children's Primary Program with my 9 grandchildren......Happy, it was Scott's first day to pass the sacrament!  He did it like a pro. I was so proud of him.  After he showered that morning he had pressed his white shirt and black pants.......which blew my mind!  He is training to be a good missionary I guess. I offered, but he said no.
After church we got Annie up and went of to Chili's for dinner and watch a movie we checked out.  Gigi and I are back home in our own little beds tonight!  Panniers still in Island Park.

No comments: