Tuesday, October 22, 2013

CHANGING SEASONS.........

Every season has it's fun times.........and you just have to jump in and enjoy them.  Here is Andrea Ramsey and Jake in a corn maize........and they look like it was a lot of fun. All those beautiful green corn fields are now just dried out, brown corn stalks, but they make games out of them.....how unique! 
THERE ARE SEVEN DAYS IN A WEEK AND SOMEDAY IS NOT ONE OF THEM!!!!!! I love that thought? When I saw that today I thought about all the things we plan to do SOMEDAY. Someday I am going to clean all my drawers, I am going to lose 20 pounds, I am going to paint the bathroom, I am going to call that old friend.....SOMEDAY!  I was just wondering how we can implement that SOMEDAY into our weeks legally......or maybe it is good we have that SOMEDAY out there to fall back on, kinda a spare day we think we can use........... SOMEDAY. 
"THE VOICE" There is a voice inside of you, that whispers all day long.  "I feel that  this is right for me, or I know that this is wrong."  No teacher, preacher, parent, friend or wise man can decide.  What's right for you.....just listen to the voices that speaks inside.
Do you know 100% of us will die some time in our life???

No comments: