Thursday, October 10, 2013

CLOCK WATCHING..........

OH YES.......I can hardly wait till this picture becomes a reality!  I may not live that long BUT I hope I can.  He can't lead, can he follow? He can't tell the truth either.
A man died and went to heaven, as he stood in front of St Peters at the Pearly Gates, he saw a huge wall of clocks behind him.  He asked, "what are all those clocks?"  St. Peter answered those are "lie clocks". " Everyone on  earth has a lie clock.  Every time you lie the hands on your clock move". "Oh" said the man, "whose clock is that?" That's Mother Teresa's .  The hands have never moved, indicating that she never told a lie. "Incredible" said the man.  That's Abraham Lincoln's clock.  The hands have moved twice, telling us that Abe told only two lies in his entire life."  "Where is Obama's clock?"  "His clock is in Jesus office.  He is using it as a ceiling fan!"
It's not that I don't like Obama......it's just that I like everyone else in the world BETTER!  Just have to vent!
And my world goes on.....took Pam in for a colonoscopy this morning.  Good news from the doctor, nothing seen in there and a bunch of gross pictures, the doctor shares what he saw!!!! Very cold and rainy today, but we do need the moisture.

No comments: