Wednesday, October 9, 2013

MEMORIES.......


Oh yes, seeing this picture brought back some wonderful memories of three years ago today.....my oldest grandchild Tiffany Pannier married Scott Horton in a beautiful wedding at the Salt Lake Country Club.  Flowers, music, his and her's wedding cakes, sit down dinner and open bar and dancing.  Such fun dancing with my two youngest grandsons, Kennedy and Scottie. So a great big CONGRATULATIONS.......to Tiff and Scott today. I love weddings and am happy to have lived long enough to enjoy two out of my nine grandchildren so far.
Did America have a "Superiority Complex"?  If it did,.....it no longer should. the way our President is acting.  Bad news is good news.  Few satisfy us as fully as the comedown of someone we dislike, or someone we do like, or even someone we don't even know.  We eat it up like a scandalous tabloid story, a 'without makeup' photo, or even mildly juicy local gossip.  Nothing sells like failure. Will that be what Obama is remembered for....a big fat failure?  Today I would say yes.
I guess every day has some good things and some bad things happening in our lives.......

No comments: