Tuesday, October 8, 2013

I'M BACK.........

OH YES, I MIGHT NOT ALWAYS BE RIGHT.......BUT I'M NEVER WRONG!!!!!!       Can't believe four days have flown by without  doing any writing......I love it.  I zipped off to Idaho with my daughter for a long weekend.  It is beautiful on the way to and in Island Park Idaho this time of year.....Some mountains were yellow, some red or orange and some a combination.  No snow, in fact, warm and pleasant unless the wind came up. We mostly sat around and watched TV,  played cards, did put the hoses and sprinklers away for the winter...Didn't see any animals this trip. Came back to a full calendar for the month of October.....but busy is good.
GOD DOES NOT GIVE YOU THE PEOPLE YOU WANT IN YOUR LIFE.....HE GIVE YOU THE PEOPLE YOU NEED.
I guess I see and feel that lesson now .......and thank him.
Bought a pair of footy PJs and dropped them off for Karrie to mail to Richie for his birthday.....he requested them!  I guess you do every thing you can to keep your missionaries happy.  Last year I requested for Christmas some sexy lingerie.......as long as it was flannel and didn't have more than 6 buttons.  Well, that sweet missionary gave me a red sexy nightie trimmed in white fur...... with a thong! Now we are even!!
ALWAYS REMEMBER TO TAKE YOUR RAINBOW WITH YOU.......

No comments: