Tuesday, April 2, 2013

THINK ABOUT IT......

Silence and solitude are so necessary to balance your life, thank goodness I have both in my life.  You start with one thought and soon you have traveled far in thoughts from where you began.  I was just thinking this morning of the many people  that I have met through my almost 81 years and my travels around the world.
"Sometimes people come into your life and you know right away that they were meant to be there to serve some sort of purpose, teach you a lesson or to help you figure out who you are or who you want to become.  You never know who these people may be...a roommate, neighbor, co-worker, long lost friend, a lover or even a stranger.....but when you lock eye with them, you know at that very moment that they will affect your life in some profound way."
Sometimes things happen to you that may seem horrible, painful and unfair at first.....my divorce......but in reflection you find that without over coming those obstacles you would have never realized your potential, strength, willpower or heart.
Every thing happens for a reason.....just believe....Nothing happens by chance or by means of luck.  Illness, injury, love, lost moments of greatness and sheer stupidity all occur to test limits of your soul.  Without these small tests, whatever they may be, life would be like a smoothly paved, straight, flat road to nowhere. Yes, it would be safe and comfortable but dull and utterly pointless.  My life has not been dull, a new challenge every day....today my new challenge is to arrange and finish cleaning my patio with my NEW PATIO FURNITURE that I gave myself with my income tax rebate for my birthday in a couple of weeks......and the sun is shinning!
 

No comments: