Sunday, April 14, 2013

THEY GROW UP......

What a handsome man......and he is mine!  Do I remember when I was a junior in high school and how exciting the Prom was......yes I do!  I just don't remember going to the prom with someone this cute. Brayden don't break to many hearts.........in your very own tux yet.
I have to stop and say....."Yes, I have been there and done that", and moved on through many years of life.  Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not.....remember that what you now have was once among the things you only hoped for......like living past eighty, being healthy and loved by my kids and friends. As I count the years I say be wise enough not to be reckless, but brave enough to take a risk.
Every test in our life makes us "BITTER OR BETTER".  Every problem comes to "BREAK US OR MAKE US". The choice is ours whether we become "VICTIM OR VICTOR".
I guess the big news is Brayden took 18 of Sherrie's hen house eggs to school and put in an incubator for some project and guess what.......she has 18 new baby chicks....two little black ones are my favorite.  My family is full of surprises. Did some weeding while the sun is shinning.

No comments: