Thursday, April 18, 2013

DESERVING.......

 "The smallest key can open the largest door".........
I look at this picture with interest and curiosity.  Is this lady being wild or is this just something she does every day of her life? Yes, we deserve to live a wonderful, wild life if we choose.  As I have a 81st birthday tomorrow I begin to wonder if I should be a little more wild?  We deserve wildness.  Wildness can be as simple as wearing tall boots when none of our friends do or talking to all kinds of strangers (which my children warn me against doing constantly) or visiting an expensive hotel for just a cup of tea...(which my friend Marlyce and I did in London and it cost us $35.00)! Do whatever takes us out of our daily routine and give us a little interior spark. 
Growing up we were taught to always put the crayons back in the box.....yep, I taught my girls that....don't talk too loud and ladies keep your knees together and don't point. Ha!  However, at 81 I question.....why not?  The way I see it, no matter if your tame or wild we eventually all die, so just remember you only go around once and once is enough if you are just a little bit wild.
So excited....Jose and Salvidor are putting in new sod in my back yard.....it was so muddy for Gigi and she loves Karrie's grass.  I am working on the flower beds and counting the days until it is warm enough to plant some flowers.  I am not traveling this year so I can concentrate on my patio......bought new furniture......and taking care of the back yard.  I spend my time checking Pintrest for ideas.  It's all good.

No comments: