Tuesday, April 16, 2013

I AM WHO I AM.......

Love Facebook as so many people contribute such up-lifting thoughts and pictures that make your world so much more interesting........and good recipes.  Some where I read the following: 'I might not be some one's first choice, but I am a great choice.  I might not be rich, but I am valuable.  I don't pretend to be someone I'm not because I'm good at being me.  I might not be proud of some of the things I've done in the past, but I am proud of who I am today.  I may not be perfect but I don't need to be.'......... I know I am not a perfect mother, but I am a good mother.  I may not be a perfect friend, but I am a good friend.  I may not be a perfect neighbor, but I am a good neighbor. I just am who I am and we should not judge unless we are perfect........and I guess I don't know anyone who is.
"If you are going the wrong direction......turn the car around.  Same in life!"
Yesterday was a sad day in our country......someone set off two bombs at the Boston Marathon, killed 3 and wounded 176.  We must find out who did this and punish them. Our prayers are with those families hurting.  It is still cold and rainy today.

No comments: