Saturday, April 13, 2013

MY PRAYER.......

Is there anyone who doesn't want to change something in their life?   "Holding a grudge is letting someone live rent-free in your head".....you can change this.Forgive them and move on. I think the following is very good advice:..THE KNOTS PRAYER......Dear God, Please untie the knots that are in my mind, my heart and my life.  Remove the have nots, the can nots and the do nots I have in my mind.  Erase the will nots, may nots, might nots that may find a home in my heart. Release me from the could nots, would nots and should nots that obstruct my life. And most of all Dear God, I ask that you remove from my mind , my heart and my life, all of the 'am nots' that I have allowed to hold me back, especially the thought that I am not good enough......Amen  Oh so many times I have been guilty of thinking I can not, I should not, I might not. I must not continue thinking I can not change, I can not do that anymore ....I will try is better.   Cold, rainy and windy today.....will Spring never get here to stay?

No comments: