Friday, April 19, 2013

ONCE UPON A TIME......

Once upon a time 81 years ago there was a baby girl born in the little town of Mancos, Colorado. That was me........... so Happy Birthday to me!  So many wonderful Happy Birthday wishes from my Facebook friends and family. I thank them all. Lot of phone calls, cards and a fun lunch with my birthday group today.  Tonight dinner out with the families, Panniers and Cooks, my sweet Sherrie is home in bed in Vernal with the flu and Darren off to Mexico with his father.  Sherrie had planned on coming in to help me celebrate and let Kennedy celebrate his birthday Sunday with the family.....darn flu bug.
What have I learned in my many years on earth well.......money cannot buy happiness, but it's more comfortable to cry in a mercedes than on a bicycle......forgive your enemy, but remember the assholes name.......alcohol does not solve any problems, but neither does milk......don't look back with regret, but look forward with hope......there are two things you should not waste your time on, things that do not matter and people that think you do not matter......even the right answers can raise new questions and silence is sometimes the best way to be heard.....for just a few!   OH YES, I didn't get old cause I wanted to, IT JUST HAPPENED! Now, I am ready to tackle next year and get even older.

No comments: