Monday, December 31, 2012

TOMORROW......

So on the very last day of 2012 I say I had a very good year.  My health and family were all good and we have moved day by day smoothly into 2013.  I did a bit of what I love most.....travel.  I spent last Christmas with the Cooks on a cruise to the Bahamas.  February I took my three girls on a cruise to Belize etc.  April I spent a week in Cancun at a resort with the Christensons.......and my Alex went to Brazil on an LDS mission.  End of June I went on a cruise with the Panniers to Alaska.  It was fun being with the grand children and watching them discover our wonderful world.  I decided not to let Obama being re-elected president ruin my life......I still have my family and God! I also have many wonderful friends out there.The Cooks are with the Christensons at their Park City cabin for New Years Eve and the Panniers are at their cabin in Island Park, ID celebrating tonight.  I am off with friends to the "'Tiberon" for dinner.....tomorrow to see "The Hobbit". ....and Wednesday right back into the old routine and 2013. There will be the bills to get out and the Christmas decorations to put away.  But with the excitement of getting Richie off on an LDS Mission to Mexico.......and life goes on. Happy New Years Eve!
"Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year."  RALPH WALDO EMERSON

No comments: