Tuesday, December 4, 2012

DISTRIBUTION......

So true and all they do is argue in the government while we wait to fall off the fiscal cliff and into another depression.  I cannot depend on the government to make my last days happy, I will have to find good things and do it myself.  I need to take very good care of Betty Ree Yeomans!  I really do a pretty good job of it when I think about it.....Like after Dr. Phil today I decided I wanted a kid's meal at McDonalds with chicken nuggets.....so off I went without a bra and in my slippers.....so?  Then I decided while I was out I might as well shop a little so I stopped at Ross.  I love to look and just enjoy mingling with the strange people there....I even lucked out, it was Senior Citizen Day and I got 20% of my purchase, see getting old isn't all bad.  When I got  home and took in the mail I got my two first Christmas cards of the season signaling that Christmas is just around the corner. The cards were  from two of my favorite people, Sherrie and Tiff. Started wrapping Christmas presents today, my shopping is done.  Will take a couple of days to finish that up.....oh well its all good.  A little rain today, but still no snow!!!!!  Tomorrow my oldest grandson turns 22, YES!

No comments: