Friday, December 14, 2012

CHRISTMAS 2012......

OK, only 10 more days until Christmas Eve......I guess I better get serious and pull it all together.  I have my shopping done,house decorated, presents wrapped, cards sent, packages mailed......but we are having sweater weather and no snow and it is kinda hard to get in the mood.  Had a fun visit with my favorite cousin today when I delivered her present and we had fun reminessing about growing up together.  Yesterday one of my best friends Patty came by for coffee, she is about over the edge with her family, not good.
Have you ever looked back in your life and realized some days you were the hydrant and some days the dog?  No more hydrant days for me.  You wonder if all is not lost.....where is it?  When you are young you start out with nothing and you get old and realize you still have most of it......  Now days it is not hard to meet expenses they are everywhere.......and it would help if the buck stopped here more often, I could use a few more bucks!  Oh yes, when your young you want no regrets.  You must learn the differene between kids in the backseat can cause accidents and accidents in the back seat can cause kids!!!!
Well, my best friend is coming to stay all night with me, he is so much fun.

1 comment:

Tiffany (Pannier) Hortin said...

You have less than 10 days for the Peterson clan to come over! :) I can't wait.