Thursday, December 13, 2012

HAPPINESS FAIRY

Some mornings are just like that......I didn't say it, it was the Happiness Fairy, I just seconded it.  You get yourself up, take out the garbage, read the paper and have breakfast and your ready to crawl back in bed......its cold, cloudy and dreary out side and you have a lot to do.  I know I shouldn't feel like that, its all good.
I found this little story of how old folks.....here I go again with the old stuff.....are worth a fortune.  With silver in their hair, gold in their teeth, stones in their kidneys and lead in their feet!
I have become a lot more social in my later years; some might even call me frivolous.  I'm seeing five gentlement every day.  As soon as I wake, Will Power helps me to get out of bed.  Then I go see john.  Then Charley Horse comes along, and when he is here, he takes a lot of my time and attention.  When he leaves, Arthur Ritis shows up and stays the rest of the day.  After such a busy day, I'm really tired and glad to go to bed.....with Ben Gay!  I bet many of my friends are doing the same.  I know at my age they keep telling me I should think about the hereafter.  I DO....all the time!  No matter where I am ----in the kitchen, upstairs, downs stairs ----I ask myself, "Now what am I here after?"  Well I am determined to make the Happiness Fairy smile today.

No comments: