Tuesday, December 18, 2012

I DECLARE......

There is nothing more beautiful than fresh snow, and snowmen can contest to that....happy, smiling loveing the cold weather.  One storm passed through, another one forecast for tonight.  It is almost Christmas so fun to have a white one this year. Got out my lists and started checking them for today, yes I am checking them off one by one.  Today is shopping for food day, gives me a couple of days out for all the things I forget today.
I try to start off my day with a positive thought or declaration .....makes for a better day.
I DECLARE I will not just survive;  I will thrive!  I will prosper despite every difficulty that may come my way.  I know every setback is a setup for a comeback.  I know one touch of God's favor can change everything so I will stay close to him.  I'm ready for a year of blessings and a year of thriving." Sad world out there with the people in Conneticut burying their little children and the government fighting over letting us go over the fiscal cliff!......oh well this too will pass.

No comments: