Monday, December 17, 2012

ONE MORE WEEK.....


WHY DO BAD THINGS HAPPEN TO GOOD PEOPLE?
Even Santa has a few bumps in his road.......One more week and Santa can get some rest.  I had a very busy morning.  I had a mamogram, went to Costco, filled up with gas and went to the Liquior store.  Now I am pooped!
Funny how we keep saving our good things for 'SOMEDAY"........someday is not a day of the week, you only have now.  The fancy cloths and dishes are to be enjoyed now.
Enjoy the season and this time of year.  I make lists starting in July, and enjoy shopping for each one with love, as I cross them off till Christmas.  I also make food list, house work lists, to do lists, have done lists and day by day I feel the great spirit of accomplishing them.
Christmas Eve will arrive no matter how my lists look and my wonderful family will understand.....Grams just getting older.
"Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it."  William Ward

No comments: