Wednesday, December 26, 2012

LOOKING AHEAD.....NOT BACK!

These are the people that fill my life with love and happiness.  I feel lucky to have had 8 of my 9 grandchildren together for our Christmas party.  Sherrie got us a cut-out of Alex who is on an LDS Mission in Brazil, but in our thoughts and hearts that night. Pam's Tiff, Nicci and William.  Karrie's Richie, Andrea and Scottie and Sherrie's Brayden and Kennedy.......and ALEX the cute little guy in white......  I am so happy I closed my eyes!!!!! Next year Richie will be on a mission in Mexico, but you don't look back you keep looking forward.  Tiff is 30 and I have had her every Christmas since she was born.  Nicci getting married so may not always be home from Minnesota. You can see on Brayden's  shirt a couple of visitors that always come to us this time of year, we love their spirits.
Spent Christmas Night with the Cooks, had fun dinner, made gingerbread houses, opened a couple of presents and watched a movie.  So many fun things Christmas morning and my sock was full of fun things, plus new PJS, robe, food mixer and more.  They went to the Cook's family party while I delivered neighborhood gifts and napped, then we all went to see "LeMes"....I hated to go to bed, because Christmas 2012 would be over and I loved it so much. Snowy and cold.

No comments: