Saturday, December 22, 2012

HAPPY DAY......

The family keep asking "what do you want for Christmas Mom?".....I could only think of one thing to put on my list.....sexy lingerie, it has to be flannel with no more than 8 buttons!  They just laugh.  They did get me a new recliner that I love.
But honestly, there isn't much in the store that I don't have or go out and buy if I want it at this age. Soooo, I just want their love, their visits, phone calls and to see and hear from them regularly....not be forgotten.
YOU KNOW GREAT THOUGHTS ARE A GIFT TO NOURISH THE MIND AND SOUL......
Nobody can go back and start a new beginning but anyone can start today to make a new ending....Maria Robinson.
Your success as a family, our success as a society, depends not on whet happens in the White House, but what happens in your house...Barbara Bush
God will not permit any troubles to come upon us, unless He has a specific plan by which great blessings can come out of the difficulty...Peter Marshall
What can you do right now to turn your life around?  The very first thing is to start making a list of things to be grateful for.  Joe Vitale.

No comments: