Saturday, November 2, 2013

WHERE IN THE WORLD.....


As I look at this little chunk of our world......it takes me back to many wonderful vacations, adventures, trips and get-aways...........in my past many years.  The only country you see listed that I was not on......but saw twice as we sailed by.....is Gibraltar.  Some places I visited several times.  I have had the privilege to see may wonderful works of art and enjoy the past through what remains in these countries. I want to tell in my blogs some of my stories of these 22 countries I visited on this map.  My wish would be every one would have the opportunities I have had to travel.......however......I know some people who would not want to.  That is their loss. I find now at 81, with bad knees, the getting in and out of tour buses, climbing stairs and sitting on long airline trips is just very hard to do............soooo I will enjoy my many memories of the past. I do thank Ann, my sister Leslie, friends..... Linda and Jimmy Cox, my nephew Mike and various friends for always being willing to join me. Also my girls were with me on some of the great trips.

No comments: