Monday, November 4, 2013

CREATE YOUR OWN SUNSHINE......

 Hey, there are some days when getting up isn't easy......Mondays are no different. You stretch, find your glasses, hearing aids and hair piece and move along.  I find if I hear or read something funny it helps.  I'm off to mail my house taxes for the year and want to be sure I don't make the mistake this poor lady is making.
I have always felt the words 'THIS TOO WILL PASS" were good words to live by.  I was taught by my family as a phrase that is to be used at all times in your life.  When things are spectacularly dreadful; when things are absolutely appalling; when everything is superb and wonderful and marvelous and happy-----say these four words to yourself.  They will give you a sense of perspective and help you also to make the most of what is good and be stoical about what is bad.
Pam and Rob back from Island Park.......said there was snow this weekend.  Today is the day we wait for all week for word from our Missionaries..  Al sounded good in his email to me early......haven't heard from Rich yet.
THE GLORY IS NEVE FAILING, BUT IN RISING EVEY TIME YOU FALL
(Chinese Proverb)

No comments: