Thursday, November 28, 2013

HAPPY THANKSGIVING........

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!.........I can not even begin to tell you what is in my heart tonight!  There are tears in my eyes and in my heart for what I am thankful for........I had a wonderful Thanksgiving Day with the only sister I have left out of three.....and a good talk with my little brother JIM ......who is headed for a back operation next month.  I went to my nephew and his wife's house in Orem for dinner with my sister, LESLIE.  Her daughter KRISTI and granddaughter Anna came up from St. George.  My nephew's son CHASE and wife and baby Jude dropped by and played cards with us......MIKE's wife ANDREA and her three children  SARAH, JAKE AND MAT were with us so we had quite a group. She set a beautiful table with china and silver and the smoked turkey was wonderful.  Leslie and I brought Hordourvs.
Now for where my heart really was........with my three beautiful daughters and their families......I missed my other families so much. SCOTT, ANNIE AND TIFFF AND DARREN AND PAM all texted me so I knew they were also thinking of me! What is it about families and Holidays?  Good Memories from growing up?  Wondering how many more you have left to enjoy? Just loving your kids and grandkids more than they can ever know and missing my two Missionaries so far away......I don't know.......but I can't stop the tears tonight!
The past two days Leslie and I saw three movies, visited my cousin Lucille and got in lots of visiting.  I am sooooo excited she bought a place in Mesquite and is closer to me.  Two more days of November and then we plunge into the Christmas Holidays and Will's birthday!  Such a busy month ahead.

No comments: