Friday, November 8, 2013

I'M NOT PERFECT..........

No, I'm not perfect, but I am the way God made me.  Thanks to my wonderful parents I was raised to like myself......I am content to be and do things alone because I like my own company and am very self-confident. I do not need a man or even a lot of rich or famous people
 to "validate" me.....I love my lady friends, especially those who like me because I am me.
In NLP we had an exercise where you stood barefoot on the grass (earth) and looked into the sky and contemplate our place between the atoms and the stars.  This magnitude can boggle your mind. Our individuality is just a matter of perspective. I quote: "We are the omnipresent energy fields we call subatomic particles.  We are the atoms  which form the molecules which link to become the cell we identify as life.  We are also the single-celled organisms which coalesce to become the organs and structures we call our bodies."......who but God could have come up with such a plan?  But it all boils down to each individual is individual ......even people that don't have perfect bodies or minds ......are perfect ......because God made them the way they are.  Who is to judge......what perfect is?  Our job is to love them, encourage them and be there for them.......which ultimately make us a more perfect person.
IF YOU WANT A BETTER WORLD....YOU HAVE TO BE A PART OF IT~

No comments: