Wednesday, November 20, 2013

ORGAN RECITAL.......

Today was a busy day.....I had my yearly Physical at 8:30......and I passed my Alzheimer's test so I guess they won't cancel my Medicare this month!  They had me folding paper, remembering words, writing sentences, spelling words  backwards, drawing designs.....wow.....that a first for me.
Then off to lunch and bridge at Joan's house.  I always feel like I have been to an "Organ Recital" when I get home from bridge after everyone tries to outdo the other with their latest tales of knee operations, hips, arthritis pains and on and on and on.  You name it and one of the eight ladies have endured! I don't know what I would do without this group of fun ladies that I have played bridge with these last many years......they are good friends and I know they all like me.
Tomorrow the Cooks and the Christensons leave for St. Thomas for Thanksgiving and I am getting Izzy and Marley for the week.  Also Leslie found a house in Mesquite, Arizona she wants to buy......if she can find the money!  It would be wonderful to have my only sister closer.

No comments: