Friday, November 15, 2013

SAY WHAT YOU FEEL.......

As a blogger......I find a blog is the place to write how you feel and what you are thinking.......Well, as you know our world at this point is consumed by the mess the President of the United States has put our Health Care in.......he has succeeded in his plan to ruin it!  So far I have not received a cancellation from my Health Care Plan as millions around the US have.....but every day I dread getting the mail, cause you might be the next.  At my age I need my health care help.  What is ahead for us........I wish I had a crystal ball!  Do too many Americans have a bad attitude about it?  Shouldn't we?  I keep thinking some one is going to get pushed so far they shoot him......no I don't how to shoot?  I wonder why Obama has dropped his big push calling his new health plan "OBAMA CARE" to just................. "AFFORDABLE HEALTH CARE PLAN?".......It is so bad he doesn't want his name on it any more!!!!
"A NEW LIFE BEGINS FOR US WITH EVERY SECOND.  LET US GO FORWARD JOYOUSLY TO MEET IT.  WE MUST PRESS ON, WHETHER WE WILL OR NO, AND WE SHALL WALK BETTER WITH OUR EYES BEFORE US THAN WITH THEM EVER CAST BEHIND."  (Jerome K. Jerome)

No comments: