Thursday, November 14, 2013

THE POPE AND OBAMA????

Waiting to hear a speech from Obama on how he is going to fix the mess he has got us in with Obama Care.....He thinks he is God and it has to end...I like the following story;
The  Pope and Obama are on the same stage in Yankee Stadium in front of a huge crowd.  The pope leans toward Obama and said, "Do you know that with one little wave of my hand I can make every person in this crowd go wild with joy?  The joy will not be a momentary display but will go deep into their hearts and they will forever speak of this day and rejoice."  Obama replied ,"I seriously doubt that!  With one little wave of your hand......show me!" So the Pope back handed him and knocked him off the stage!  And the crowd roared and cheered wildly and there was happiness through out the land!  Kinda brings tears to your eyes, doesn't it?   What is our country going to do....why has all this so upset me .........so much bad stuff going on in our wonderful America.  I am so thankful for my many blessings and wonder what God thinks as he looks down on us.
"NOTHING EVER GOES AWAY TILL IT TEACHES US WHAT WE NEED TO KNOW."  (Pema Chodion)

No comments: