Wednesday, November 13, 2013

WAITING..........

These are my two beautiful granddaughters.....my oldest grandchildren........  pictures  taken with me in October at Nicole's wedding in Minnesota.  Tiffany, who was a brides maid and the bride Nicole.  I was so, so excited to become a grammie when Tiff was born......my first.  Then Nicci three years later.  I have watched them grow into beautiful, smart and talented young women.  Getting an education, marrying nice young men and working hard. Seems only yesterday I was baby sitting, making fluffy dresses they loved and blankies.  Going to school programs, dance programs etc and always being a proud Gram. Their parents have done a very good job of encouraging them and supporting them along the way.  I am thankful to have lived long enough to see them grow up and succeed and it also says I did something right along the way.......when your grandchildren succeed in life.  My next goal is to live long enough to see some great-grandchildren........so I am waiting and waiting and waiting!!!
DON'T STRESS THE COULD HAVES.  IF IT SHOULD HAVE, IT WOULD HAVE..........

No comments: