Tuesday, July 15, 2014

THANK YOU NICCI........

My sweet Nicci......flattery will get you everywhere with me!!!!! I am very honored that when you saw this ...... you thought of your Gram!.......I never thought I was fabulous....but what is my opinion against thousands of others??????  Ha Ha.  I have left foot prints all over the world for you to follow and I don't doubt for a moment you won't follow them in your lifetime.  My life was a party the first 24 years of my life......then I took off 30 years to be a wife and raise three beautiful girls.....then the 18 of July.....almost 28 years ago, my bubble burst, but.then I took up my exciting life the last 28 years.....and still feel I have a few parties left in me!
Your subconscious mind is one with infinite intelligence and boundless wisdom......It is fed by hidden springs and is called the law of life.....Whatever you impress upon your subconscious mind, the latter will move heaven and earth to bring it to pass....You must, therefore, impress it with right ideas and constructive thoughts.

No comments: