Monday, July 7, 2014

GIVING THANKS......

This is easier said than done......"Never regret anything that has happened in your life".......Of course I regret some of the things that have happened in my life, and I am smart enough to know it cannot not be changed now......redone....or forgotten.  There are several people out there I would like to say :'I'm sorry To".....but have no idea where they are.......I have just tried to be grateful for their times in my life......
"It is impossible to feel sad or have any negative feeling when you are grateful.....If you are in the middle of a difficult situation, look for something to be grateful for.  When you find one thing, then look for another, and then another.  because every single thing you find to be grateful for changes the situation.  Gratitude is the bridge from negative feelings to harnessing the force of love!..
"IN ORDINARY LIFE WE HARDLY REALIZE THAT WE RECEIVE A GREAT DEAL  MORE THAN WE GIVE, AND THAT IT IS ONLY WITH GRATITUDE THAT LIFE BECOMES RICH."
Pam home from Idaho and Karrie on her way home from Lake Powell.......Off to do chores, tired and ready for bed early
Latest rumor.......miserable neighbors moving this week......goodbye Heather!.

No comments: