Friday, March 28, 2014

WHAT YOUR BIRTHDAY TELLS ABOUT YOU.......

In all the Chinese signs of the year 1932.....I am a MONKEY which rings much more true---than the MOUSE definition I just saw on Face Book. " MONKEYS: They are very impatient and hyper!!!! (yes, when something needs done I want it done now.....and finished!  Which drives my kids crazy because they will help out if I WAIT!)....You want things to be done as quick as possible.....At heart, you are quite simple and love if you are the center of attention.....(Might explain why I loved cheerleading, being a stewardess, concierge......maybe it was just the uniform?)......That way you people are unique.  You would like to keep yourself safe from all the angles.  Shall your name be dragged or featured in any sort of a controversy you then go all panicky......(true).....Therefore, you take your precautions from the very beginning.  When you foresee anything wrong, your sixth sense is what saves you from falling in traps.....(I do have a sixth sense to warn me and have not always listened ......and paid for it).....Quite a money minded bunch you people are!....(Very much so in my case......not a big spender.) "      Don't know how they arrive at all the interesting information but intriguing.
Quiet weekend ahead tending dogs and the kids out of town.  "I KNOW HOUSE CLEANING CAN'T KILL YOU BUT I SAY.....WHY TAKE A CHANCE?" .......so just going to hang out this weekend.

No comments: