Saturday, March 15, 2014

LISTS AND MORE LISTS.......

Saturday.....and you realize the week ahead is packed......speaking of packed....I just finished packing to head out to Vernal with the Cooks to spend the night with Sherrie and go to Alex's Homecoming tomorrow......So weekend shot.  Next week......renew drivers license.....do income tax......figure out new prescription route......lunch and bridge......condo  meeting......Monday Pannier's 35th wedding anniversary!  Maybe auntie acid's list would be more fun than mine.......?????  All I can say is ....this too will pass.  Well, back to packing and waiting for William to pick up Bree......The panniers were off to a friend's cabin for the weekend.  Does any of my family ever stay home.....Is it my fault because they inherited my travel gene?  Happy weekend!

No comments: