Thursday, March 20, 2014

WEEK OF STRUGGLES.......

I feel like I am just hanging on this week.....I COULD NOT FIND MY SOCIAL SECURITY CARD ANYWHERE......and was heading in to renew my drivers license.  Where do your papers and treasures hide when you swear you know just where they are......Well anyway....... dug up a social security notice for this years payment with my SS number on it......which they accepted with a pile of other requirements to prove I am me and live where I say I do and not illegally here.  and my picture......well we won't go into that.......  But .......I got it and am good to go for five more years.....which will make me 87 and who knows by then??????
AND I have finally rounded up my medical payments, house taxes, donations etc., etc, etc......and go in in the morning to Mike.......... my income tax man and find out the bad news............ how much I owe Uncle Sam!!!! AND.....settle my prescription
dilemma with TRICARE......
Karrie and kids came over and cleaned my house this afternoon.....and now I can jump in and get ready for bridge at my house next week.  Have a Condo meeting tonight......maybe one more then retire!!!!!

No comments: