Monday, March 3, 2014

BACK IN VERNAL........

This looks like a very happy traveler in Buenos Aires.......,,This is my number one daughter Pam enjoying her vacation......As you know she and Rob are in Patagonia on a fishing trip, but having a few fun days in the sun just hanging out.   Did see that Rob had a good fishing day though.  Am I still traveling?????  YES, I am in Vernal, Utah for the week!!!!!  Drove down today with the Christenson boys while their folks are in Brazil.  No snow this trip and 64 degrees today.  Brayden got his cell phone screen repaired by a man who came and did it in my kitchen and so we watched the whole grizzly operation!......No, it was great I just keep learning something new every day, but don't plan on changing any cell phone screens in the near future.  Brayden on a date and they were getting dinner so Ken and I just did cereal and grilled cheese.  
Now what to do tomorrow is the next big question............I can always sit and watch the cows and horses grazing in the backyard pasture.  There are two little black baby calves that are fun to watch.

No comments: