Sunday, July 28, 2013

CUTE KIDS......

It is perfectly normal and OK for a mother to brag about her beautiful children.......I have to admit growing up it was always on my mind.....".now if I married him what would my kids look like?" I wanted someone tall, dark and handsome like my father, always loved brown eyed people.  But can you believe I married a tall, blond, blue eyed man......so I have three beautiful blue eyed daughters.
Like Maxine says, if you have strong, healthy, beautiful children you can handle anything else that is thrown at you through your life.  There are some beautiful red-headed people in the world with their fair skin, but that was the dread of my life that I would end up with a batch of red-headed, freckle face kids that had noses that always peeled all summer. I know that is probably a horrible thing to say and I am sure I would love them no matter what they looked like if they were mine.  I guess when you are old you stop and think about and really own all the thoughts of your younger years.....good or bad.  A nice quiet, cooler Sunday morning in July.....I'm lovin' it. Off to Panniers for dinner.

No comments: