Thursday, July 18, 2013

BLACK DAY......

Black clouds, thunder, lightening.......this picture kinda depicts the feelings I had 27 years ago today!  The day started out like most others, take care of my husbands private needs, he was up and showered, off to coffee with son-in-law and his father....BUT back about 11;00 with the news he had been to see a lawyer, had filed for divorce and was suing me for mental cruelty.....OH YES!
Well, that was long ago and the best thing that ever happened to me......... even though I didn't realize it that day. Today I am well and happy.  My three families are close by and take good care of me.  I have enjoyed every minute of my quality time with each of my grandchildren, who I know love me as much as I love them.  A day never goes by that one or more of the girls call to check on me.  THEN there is the one who walked out 27 years ago, old, lonely and neglected.  His wife lives in LA most the time with her mommie, he and his dog at Jeramey Ranch.  Very little communication between he and his children and he doesn't really know the names of all 9 grandchildren.  I wonder if he has any regrets?????
Tending Marley and Izzey tonight while the Cooks go to a friends cabin.
"Opportunity may only knock once, but temptation leans on the doorbell."

No comments: