Monday, July 8, 2013

A LITTLE CELLULITE NEVER HURT ANYONE..

Do you want to be busy dying or busy living?
I hate how chocolate immediately melts on my fingers.....I mean am I really that hot?
Cellulite.....now I have to admit I eat chocolate, drink wine and make feeble attempts to accept my cellulite.  Failing that, I'd just like to sit in a lawn chair in a pair of shorts without adjusting my thighs so there are no fat bulges!  We compliment weight loss, monitor our appetites, and shrink ourselves to fit some kind of standard America expects....(My X was very explicit on his views of fat people.....none in his life.....which put a lot of pressure on his family).  I wish we could all be the size we actually are....one size fits all.  Because there are as many sizes as their are women, we need to look closer at the size of our hearts, the width of our souls and the length of our spirits.......not the size of our stomach, the width of our butts and the length of our boobs! 
We contain so much as a woman.  We are so complex, stuffed full of feelings, memories, half truths, denials, hopes and yearnings.  "But, it is what it is." 
Monday morning and email day from my missionaries......

No comments: