Thursday, January 31, 2013

CONQUERED IT.......

Maxine is right today.....BUT we finally conquered the contacts on Kennedy. Replaced two torn ones so far this week and finally took Ken and the contacts down to Darrens office to have his secretary Tara, show us how to put them in........then this morning WOW Stress again.  Finally I held his head back and Brayden got them both in.  I am half blind without bifocals and can't see if the bowl is the right direction with a little rim on top and then there is the right one and the left one!!!!  He had to go to school two days without them.  I told Brayden if we didn't get them in today his folks would never let me baby sit them again.  You do need lots of time when your learning to use them......like ALL summer. We teach our kids early on about sticking things in their eyes, and can you imagine what your eye thinks when that big finger with an object on it is headed for your eye????I would blink too......yes Maxine, I know what you mean.  Maybe I'll just go back to bed.

No comments: