Friday, January 4, 2013

LOVIN MAXINE......

As the years pass you start finding people you can relate to.....like Maxine!  She seems to have all the answers for us in our later years.  As the Christmas Holiday is all tucked away safely until next December I start to make new lists for 2013, BUT I realize there are 1. Things I won 't do now.  2.  Things I won't do later.....and 3.  Things I will probably never do!  I have my bucket list, and my this month list and my this week list and things I need to do today list.  Laundry was big on my TODAY list and I did get one load of laundry in so far, but I probably won't get much else done.  It is about 8 degrees out side and I hate cold.  I want to write a letter to my missionary and put in some Christmas pictures, clean the fish bowl......I can barely see poor Arnold. Yesterday was a big zero as Patty and Ruth came by for coffee and five hours later decided their families would begin to wonder what happened to them.  We do this about once a month, our regular therapy sessions.......so I still have yesterdays list to do, which falls into category 2.  You can't believe how much time I can waste watching the hungry little birds line up to my bird feeder or play a few games on my WONDERFUL computer.  I do feel we are better organized if we make lists, even if we don't get around to doing anything about them!

No comments: