Friday, January 11, 2013

GANDOLF STRIKES......

WELL GANDOLF HAS STRUCK...........that is a big snow storm.  They are now naming snow storms and the first big one to hit Salt Lake this winter.  We even made the national newscasts. 19" on the bench so far and this storm is expected to continue through the day ending tomorrow sometime as it moves on into Colorado! This is a picture of the Christensons but taken last winter when Alex was still with us........he is now in sunny Brazil.  I know this is making many skiers and boarders and snowmobile rs jumping for joy, but after I got my White Christmas it could end as far as I am concerned.  Utah did make front page of three ski magazines........good news for the ski resorts.  This picture is at the Christenson's cabin in Park City.  Guess I will hibernate a couple of days till it passes.

No comments: