Saturday, January 26, 2013

BABY SITTIN........

So somewhere in the world the sun is shinning.  I am tending these two grandsons for a week while their Sherrie and Darren are down in the Bahamas sunning it up......but as you can see they were down there once upon a time. Brayden ran down to Mapleton to pick up his snowmobile that was being repaired and could care less about anything else.  Kennedy and I have been hanging out watching TV and I had to do some packing to last a week in Vernal, we head out tomorrow so they will be home to go to school.Pizza and "Wreck-it-Ralph" movie tonight........ I think.  Woke up to a huge fog bank, but this afternoon much better.  Karrie and her family are in Park City for the weekend.....once last hurrah before Richie leaves on his mission (11 days),I  see neat pictures on Face Book of them skiing up a storm.  Pam came by last night with her new baby schnauzer for us to see.  She is so tiny and cute and the Panniers are very proud of her. Ice storm or fog bank?? This winter is really testing me.
"Success is going from failure to failure without a loss of enthusiasm"

No comments: