Sunday, August 2, 2015

ONE WHOLE WEEK!

Where did the week go????  I am not in the habit of skipping weeks in my blog.......I GUESS THE BIG NEWS IS I FINALLY GOT MY CONDO SOLD, SIGNED AND DELIVERED.......THANKS TO THE HELP OF MY SWEET SON-IN-LAWS......DONE WITH THAT AND HOPE I CAN CLOSE THE DOOR AND MOVE ON AND ENJOY WHAT I HAVE NOW.......A WHOLE NEW CHAPTER IS BEGINNIING......AND
I just spent the last three days with my sister Leslie......the only one I have left.  I really needed some family to cheer me up.  We went to see our cousin Lucille and took her to lunch......she just found out her youngest daughter, Becky, has six months to live , her cancer is growing and they have done all they can. Lucille was so happy to see us.  My nephew Mike, Leslie's son and family, came to dinner and we had a fun evening of cards.......People with families that love them are so lucky.  Went to church and Patty came by......been a busy week and weekend.

No comments: