Wednesday, August 19, 2015

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RICHARD.......

HAPPY BIRTHDAY big RICHARD........This is number four of my August Birthdays........been a busy week around here.  Rich has his plate full right now.......getting his only daughter married next week end......watching his older brother struggle with stage 4 cancer......get his son in college who just got off a mission......and keep up with a 13 years old who is in all kinds of sports.......a moody wife and a demanding job.......but he keeps smilin'.  Richard has been very good to me over the years and I appreciate his love and help.......and the three beautiful grandchildren he has fathered for me.
                   Got my privacy panel put up today and am lovin' it......It makes my patio feel like my secret garden with flowers, fountain, humming bird feeders etc......I really am going to enjoy it.   Patty came for coffee with a dozen doughnuts and stayed three hours.....don't know what I'd do without her.
                   With birthdays past as Jackie Kennedy said, "I think being old, is gonna be just as great as being young, different but great, life will always be amazing as long as you live it that way!"

No comments: